Happinest Farmette Seeds
Our homegrown seed collection! All our seeds are open pollinated, produced chemically free in our farmette. We focus on pollinator favorites and rarities.
Sales benefit our work with pollinators and the upkeep of our Monarch Waystation #15386
- Dahlberg Daisy (Thymophylla tenuiloba): Plants bear masses of small daisy-like yellow flowers. Fern like foilage; drought resistant.
- Mexican Hat (Ratibida Columnifera): Perennial wildflower, tall red & yellow flowers. Full sun, attracts pollinators.
- Purple Mexican Petunia (Ruellia simplex): Heat tolerant, shade loving. 12-18" tall with profuse purple blooms. Attracts butterflies.
- Red Cypress Vine (Ipomoea quamoclit): Annual flowering vine. Full sun; fern-like foilage. Hummingbird magnet
- Scarlet O'Hara Morning Glory (Ipomoea nil): Annual vine with large red to violet blooms. Grows up to 10'; full to part sun. Attracts pollinators.
- Green Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): Perennial Herb. Can sow in Fall & Early Spring. Full sun; attracts butterflies
- Garlic Chives (Allium tuberosum): Perennial Herb; full sun to part shade. Divide in 3-4 years. Bee friendly blossoms.
- Cotton, Arkansas Green Lint (Gossypium hirsutum) annual, short staple cotton in a naturally light green color. Needs full sun and long, warm growing season.
- Fringed Dutchman's Pipevine (Aristolochia fimbriata) hardy ground cover and host plant for pipevine swallowtail. Unusual pipe like flowers and white veined leaves.
- Sea Hibiscus (Talipariti tiliaceum) grows to shrub or small tree with 4" yellow blooms that change to pink. Best in wet or coastal areas. Full sun preferred.